[2x Legend #22] - Devil Druid Guide
"What happens when a dinosaur mixes soda and pop rocks."
I hit #22 on EU and #21 on Asia with this Devil Druid.
I'm Zananananan (https://twitter.com/Zanananan), the only professional Hearthstone player who has a song about his name.
I offer coachings for 40,00 €/hour. If you are interested, please leave me a message on Skype (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Twitter. (2nd hour 30 €, 3rd hour 20 €)
1. General Gameplan
- Ramp with Wild Growth or Nourish
- Play your Charged Devilsaur, resurrect the Devil with Witching Hour and kill your opponent
- Witching Hour + Faceless Manipulator = 14 dmg
- Witching Hour + Carnivorous Cube + Lesser Jasper Spellstone or Naturalize = 21 dmg
2. Mulligan Guide
- Always keep Wild Growth and Oaken Summons
- Almost always keep Nourish, the only exception is against aggro without The Coin; keep Arcane Tyrant if you have Nourish
- Lesser Jasper Spellstone and Wrath are fine against aggro, only keep it if you already have Wild Growth or Oaken Summons
- The most common mistake is to not play your cards, it's fine to play Carnivorous Cube without Charged Devilsaur; it's better than doing nothing
- You can play around Hex and Polymorph by killing your own Charged Devilsaur with Lesser Jasper Spellstone or Naturalize