Well i don't know what to say, but looks like Even Paladin is still going strong even without Call to Arms. Val'anyr combo with Argent Commander and Chain Gang remains insane and such a powerful finisher combined with Avenging Wrath. The Glass Knight is the best replacement for Call to Arms alongside Cult Master to fill the gap of Call to Arms "draws". And i added the Lich King since the deck is already a bit slower so he fits perfectly here.
Few tips and mulligan guide:
1) Since Call to Arms isn't in the deck anymore, it's really important to keep any 2 drop in hand (at least 2). Otherwise they might cripple your win condition if drawn late in the game.
2) If you have Drygluch Jailer in hand, keep Lightfused Stegadon.
3) Don't waste your removals on a small board! Call to Arms isn't there anymore to carry you if you waste all your cards in early game. Bait the enemy and make them feel secure to flood the board then use removals correctly, against Druid and Warlock most importantly.
4) Almost always save your Val'nyer for eaither Argent Commander or Chain Gang. You need this combo more than ever to win against slower or heavy control decks.
5) Never keep Cult Master in hand. Most of the times it will sit in the hand without being used. it helps when you draw it later in the game to draw a card or two.
6) when you are behind on board don't get greedy with the Argent Commander. Use him to trade some big threat and use him on curve if the board is empty and there is no other minion to play!
- The Glass Knight: I would suggest using a copy of Crystal Kion in case you don't have him. Chillblade Champion as one in the comment suggested, is also a very solid option!
- Cult Muster: This card can be very bad when drawn early in the game. Its very helpful in the later stages. So replacing it with a copy of Loot Horder is a soild choice.
- The Lich King: if silence effect won't be in every deck from now on, Tirion will be a better card in the deck. But for now, i would suggest keeping him. If you have neither Bonemare woud be a good tempo replacement.
I will be making small changes to the deck depending on the meta. For now this list works really well against a lot of decks.