Hey guys! :D Today i want to share my little big hunter deck! I'm proud of this because i reached the rank 1 (from 10) with my little Uther of the Ebon Blade. I know that it's not a top tier deck, but hearthstone has been created for the community fun, so i created this super funny OTK deck. It works pretty well, expecially versus spitefuls! The worst matchup of this deck is Odd Rogue, because they are too much aggressive :( . I hope that you will enjoy this super deck!
Leave a like for more decks!
How it works!
This OTK paladin version works with Uther of the Ebon Blade, Zola the Gorgon, Blackwald Pixie and Ancient Brewmaster.
If you start the match with The Coin you are advantaged, because you just need to put two horseman in your hand with Zola the Gorgon or Ancient Brewmaster. In the next turn you play the two horseman, hero power, Blackwald Pixie, The Coin and hero power.
If you don't start with The Coin you need to put only one horseman in your hand. In the next turn you use the hero power, and try to defend the horseman with some taunt like Spikeridged Steed or Stonehill Defender. In the next turn you play the horseman, hero power, Blackwald Pixie and hero power.
- Equality with consacration for a super board clear!
- Zola the Gorgon on Lynessa Sunsorrow for more board control!
- Zola the Gorgon on Darion Mograine, Deathlord Nazgrim, Inquisitor Whitemane or Thoras Trollbane for a faster OTK!
- Wild Pyromancer with equality to kill everybody! Muahahahahahah :P
- vs Cubelock: keep always Loot Hoarder, Stonehill Defender and Call to Arms
- vs Odd Paladin and Odd Hunter: keep always Stonehill Defender, Consacration and Call to Arms
- vs Spiteful Druid and Spiteful Priest: keep always Loot Hoarder, Call to Arms and Stonehill Defender
- vs Even Paladin: keep always Stonehill Defender, Call to Arms and Harrison Jones
- vs Control Warrior and Quest Warrior: keep always Stonehill Defender, Loot Hoarder and Call to Arms
- vs Quest Rogue: keep always Stonehill Defender, consacration and Call to Arms
- vs Tempo Mage: keep always Stonehill Defender, consacration and Plated Beetle
Card choose and replacements!
- Uther of the Ebon Blade and Lynessa Sunsorrow are the core card, so they can't be replaced
- Ancient Brewmaster is the combo core and he can't be replaced with Youthful Brewmaster, because if you use Call to Arms the battlecry won't activate
- Zola the Gorgon is an important combo piece, and she can't be replaced
- Harrison Jones is an useful draw minion and a counter to many decks that run a weapon, like Cubelock or Even Paladin. He can be replaced with Acidic Swamp Ooze or with Gluttonous Ooze.
- Call to Arms is a very important board filler card. It can't be replaced.
- Sunkeeper Tarim is a midrange and tempo card in this deck, and not aggro. He can be replaced with a slower The Lich King.