Thank you so much for all the support you gave to this deck, as I promise, I wrote a guide to enjoy it.
Edit 1: New video against Spiteful Druid!
Edit 2: This deck loves 22/05's nerf!
It's very difficult to say what is a bad match up, the power of this deck is the adaptivity, you can play well against control and aggro decks, because you have many removals (Explosive Trap, Deadly Shot, Wing Blast, Explosive Shot, Crushing Walls) and great value cards (Rhok'delar, Deathstalker Rexxar,Lesser Emerald Spellstone). Eventually, I can say you'll have some problems with Odd Paladin, Quest Rogue and Aggro Mage.
Remember, It's a Hunter, but most of all it's a midrange/control deck.
I absolutely suggest to ever keep in hand Candleshot and a secret (Rat Trap/Explosive Trap if your opponent has a fast deck). Now, if you're playing against an aggro, search for Unleash the Hounds/Deathstalker Rexxar/Animal Companion and Flanking Strike. If you're playing against a control deck, I recommend cards like Eaglehorn Bow/Lesser Emerald Spellstone/Deathstalker Rexxar/Rhok'delar and To My Side!.
Cards and Replacements
- Why Rat Trap? I wouldn't have guessed, but this card is great, nobody plays against it, and if your opponent has the coin and a fast deck, a beast 6/6 on turn 3-4 it's love!
- You can replace another Tracking, if you don't have a card in the list (the legendaries and the Spellstone aren't substitutable!)
- Crushing Walls is a powerful removal, but really slow. I suggest you to play just one copy in the deck.
- Where is Hunter's Mark? I tried it, but I didn't like it. You have many removals, for me this deck doesn't need it.
- Where are Grievous Bite/Freezing Trap? You can include these cards in the deck, if you want a stronger early game, replacing with Rat Trap or 1 Deadly Shot.
The deck will be updated over time with your suggestions, if you have a question/idea write it in the comments below! And please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.