I play this deck at rank 5 with 50% w/r on the EU server.
It is not an OTK deck, so you don't have to wait until completing a combo to play Shudderwock. Nevertheless, the later you will play Shudderwock, the better it will be ! If you wait until the very end, you will be immune to fatigue, be back to full live each turn and will flood the board with buffed copies of Shudderwock.
Shudderwock is your win condition, so don't wast it by playing it too early !
- Vs (combo) Druid : Dirty Rat and Hex to destroy their combo.
- Vs (big) Priest : Hex to morph the minion they will recruit with Barnes.
- Vs (aggro) Paladin : Devolve, Maelstrom Portal, Mind Control Tech, Reno Jackson
- Vs (aggro) Shaman : Devolve, Maelstrom Portal, Mind Control Tech, Reno Jackson
- Vs (cube) Warlock : Devolve, Hex
I am currently considering putting Hagatha the Witch in the deck. Do you think it is a good idea ? Which card would you remove ?
If you have any questions about this deck (mulligan, match-up, card choice, etc), just ask it in comment and I will be glad to answer!
If you like this deck, please upvote!