I stream several times a week on Twitch! Come chat :D Twitch.tv/HS_SirSalty
Climbed to rank 75 with this deck. It crushes cubelock and is also great against shudderwock shaman. You see guilty on my friends list? He was rank 3000, here he is 1800 and now he is rank 350 by climbing with this deck.
The best common matchups
1) Cubelock, you can deal damage from turn 1 to about turn 5-7 using minions and some cheap spells. This should make them use the heals that they have drawn and cause them to make some sub-optimal plays. From there they will normally lack pressure and you can burn them down, especially once you draw Aluneth. Make sure to get as much value from pinging as you can, although once you draw aluneth you likely will not be able to ping as much as you will need to have mana to play all your cards. Just be sure to calculate damage and think ahead.
2) Spiteful decks, both spiteful druid and spiteful priest are very favourable. The current lists which run keleseth often don't have enough early game that you can do alot of damage with minions and build a wide board using Vex Crow. Even once they start summoning big minions, they won't be able to gain board control as they will only be able to kill a couple minions a turn whilst the rest of your minions keep hitting face. Just be sure to play around Primordial Drake for druid, and Duskbreaker for priest.
3) Baku hunter, this is a closer matchup and will take a while to learn how to play against it. You should be able to win by gaining early board control and then racing them. The most difficult part is knowing when to hard control the board, and when to go face. Often you can gain a massive board with vex crow, but still lose because you were not aggressive enough.
4) Control Priest, (the one that runs anduin, eg. something like theo's deck). This is a good matchup because they lack early board clear, unless they run duskbreaker or get a very lucky pyromancer, but even then they will have to draw duskbreaker and another dragon and it will likely be their first play of the game.
Vs paladins (assuming you don't know if they are odd, even or murloc)
Best: 2x Mana Wyrm, Arcanologist, Mad Bomber,arcane missles, Sorcerer's Apprentice if going second or have a cheap spell (just think about your curve and what you plan to play when. Dropping a naked apprentice on t2 vs a paladin is generally not very strong though).
Vs Warlock (hopefully traditional cubelock, control cubelock is not as good as a matchup)
Vs Priest and Druid
Okay: Aluneth, keep if you have a decent play already.
Variations on the deck and replacements
1) Aluneth is a key card and your win percentage will drop significantly if you are playing against tier 1-3 decks without this card. However you can try and replace it with value midrange cards such as The Lich King (if you have him), Cobalt Scalebane, or even value cards like toki, the time tinker or Frost Lich Jaina if you have them.
2) Primordial Glyph. I would highly reccomend crafting this card as it is so versitile and a great card overall. However until you get the dust you can replace it with cheap spells such as 2nd Mirror Image, Flame Geyser, or even Arcane Explosion if you are playing vs alot of paladins.
3) Pyroblast. If you have Archmage Antonidas then add him. If you do I would reccomend taking out a Mad Bomber to add a 2nd Mirror Image so you have more cheaper spells to play with him. If not then you should just add a second Counterspell or a cheap spell and hope you don't come to a point of needing pyroblast (if you play vs alot of cubelocks you will definitely need it).
"Tech choices" depending on meta:
-If there are alot of paladins then it becomes quite an rng based game. I would reccomend taking out the Polymorph and adding an extra Mirror Image. If it is mostly odd paladain, I would also remove the Breath of Sindragosa and add an Arcane Explosion.
-I am still experimenting so let me know suggestions of tech cards for classes that you like, especially newer decks such as hadronox taunt druid.
-Overall cards worth to consider adding: harrison jones, 2nd mirror image, 2nd counterspell, arcane explosion, knife juggler.