Lady/Keleseth Spiteful Priest
- Last updated Apr 13, 2018 (Witchwood)
- 27 Minions
- 3 Spells
- Deck Type: Ranked Deck
- Deck Archetype: Spiteful Priest
- Crafting Cost: 8480
- Dust Needed: Loading Collection
- Created: 4/13/2018 (Witchwood)
- Registered User
Total Deck Rating
As of today (April 13th), this is the best-performing Lady in White deck reported at hsreplay.net, with a 59.3% winrate over 460 games in the Legend to Rank 10 bracket.
I searched for it on Hearthpwn, saw that it wasn't posted here yet, so here it is for discussion.
If there's interest, I will modify this deck over time to reflect whatever's the best-performing Lady/Keleseth deck in Legend to Rank 10 going forward.
I'm not actually playing this deck (yet), though I plan to. If someone else wants to post the same deck at Hearthpwn with a guide I wouldn't mind at all.
Anyone had much luck around rank 8 - 5?
Straight up 0-6 from rank 2 down, great deck.
I don't have Chameleos yet, but I figured that Prince Keleseth and the Lady in White and the Cobalt Scalebane and the Duskbreaker would be really good at activating eggs... and they are:
Deck gets rolled consistently due to shit curve, can't tell you how many games, 7 in a row at least that i've started with MC or Ember cards in opening hand and nothing to play to turn 4-6.
If you draw good you win, but I feel liek that's a fucking cop out
Don't mulligan for MC and Ember.
Nice deck! Took out Grand Archivist and put in another Free From Amber as I'm not really a fan of Grand Archivist. Got wrecked my first game by odd aggro paladin but beat another lady in white deck.
This was the first deck I crafted since my free legendary was the lady in white and i pulled a Chameleos from a booster. Mine was more top heavy, but the main elements were there (keleseth, duskbreaker, spiteful summoner, etc.). Glad I was on the right track, and looking to fix my deck against more aggressive ones as well.
Thanks for this list! Never been a big priest player - and Razakus priest made me HATE the class. This list is hella fun! After 10 games, I'm 8-2. I used some of Sekro's changes:
-1 Twilight Acolyte
-1 Cabal Shadow Priest
-1 Witchwood Grizzly
+1 Mossy Horror
+1 Stonehill Defender
I wanna put 1 acid swamp in this build. I think acid swamp is good against warlock.
So... What card I can remove in this build?
That's a 2 mana, so negates the effect of Keleseth... so Keleseth?
Petition to call this deck 'Spiteful Keleseth in White'
Great deck so far! Made a few changes that I believe would improve the deck and I am currently sitting at a nice 16-2 (87% winrate). You can get more details about my version here:
Changes I did were:
- Removed one Twilight Acolyte (not that useful based on all the games I did) and added one more Stonehill Defender (it's always great to get one or two Obsidian Statue, depending on the matchups).
- Removed one Spellbreaker and added one Mossy Horror (helped me win several games).
- Removed Cabal Shadow Priest as well as one Witchwood Grizzly and replaced them by two Wyrmguard
So far, I have been able to win versus:
- Most mirror matchups: Chameleos is great to steal some key cards like Spiteful Summoner, etc...
- Cube Warlock: They usually reach fatigue much earlier than us. Our taunt minions keep us safe and help out-value their minions. Chameleos is awesome when they play Rin as you can steal the seal cards ;)
- Shaman: Unless they are very lucky with their draw, we usually out-value them long before they can play their Shudderwock combo.
- Baku Pali: All the taunts we have stop them from attacking face and force them to trade their minions. Also Mossy Horror is particularly powerful in this matchup.
I have been struggling with Baku Hunters as their hero power deals too much damage (and our deck doesn't have heal).
Overall it's a really cool deck to play, which will do well most of the time.
it feels like your deck just got extremely slow
How so? Unless you are the kind of guy who plays Witchwood Grizzly turn 5, when your opponent has 6-7 cards in hand, I do not see how the changes I did are slowing the deck.
- Twilight Acolyte (3 manas) replaced by Stonehill Defender (3 manas too but Stonehill actually creates value).
- Cabal Shadow Priest (6 manas) replaced by Mossy Horror (6 manas too). Clearing board has been much more important to me than stealing a 2-attack minion.
So basically the only minions that I replaced with more expensive ones are Spellbreaker (never that useful given the value you generate with Lady in White) and one Witchwood Grizzly. Both were replaced by Wirmguards which are a lot more reliable (and bring a lot more value to the deck).
You should try it ;)
I like where you're going with the changes, especially Twilight Acolyte. Definitely seems to be a useful card, but only about once per game so there is no reason to have two of them.
Was not doing well with the top rated Lady deck, and this one + your changes seems to be turning things around so far.
Awesome deck. Struggles only against cubelock
so far so good! the deck looked more solid than the current top voted one from the outset. Proving to be too o/