Oh wow that was quick. I did not think that would happen that fast. LOL.
Gameplay of the deck:
Link to my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC840bsGs15QJYtk1-QrJA8w
Thanks KiwiinBacon for making this video for me. It is the deck without the changes, but it still shows the potential to stand up against the aggro mete.
Paladin and Hunter: Often it's an aggro deck that you encounter when you meet one of these classes. Therefore is it important that you get your AoEs early in the game. It's also a good idea to search for one of your 3 mana taunts (Stonehill Defender, Tar Creeper, and Phantom Militia) so if you see one of them in your mulligan is it a keeper.
Shaman: Almost all play OTK shaman, so the only thing you should have in mind is to complete your quest. But it is a good idea to keep a fiery war axe in case of him having a Mana tide totem or something like it.
Priest: Often will they play spitefull priest, which would mean, that they have a mind control in their deck, so you can't always rely on your taunts. With that in mind, you should always look for a Reckless Flurry or Brawl.
Rogue: Haven't played that matchup enough to know it…
Mage: Against mage do I feel like it's a match you should win all the time. Just get the quest done and hero power them down.
Warlock: They play for the most part cubelock, so this is a hard matchup. If you have Shielblock can they be your lifesaver, as they are very good against Doomguards. It's also very important that you got a card like brawl in your hand to deal with Guldan.
Druid and Warrior: Against druid and warrior, are you almost always favorite. Druid has no good single target removable, so your taunts will typically trade well enough. The same goes for Rush Warrior, where most of their rush minions do not work very well with your bigger taunts. But it's important to have, an AoE in the event that your opponent has a strong board present.
Potentially more card draw
I have seen a lot of people complaining about the lack of card draw. I have personally no issuer with it, here are 2 possible ways to get more card draw into the deck.
1. Remove 2x Fiery war axe, 1x Gorehowl, and 2x Blackwald Pixie. Replace them with 2x Town crier, 2x Rapid Worgan and 1x Darius Crowley
2. Remove 2x Blackwald Pixie in exchange for 2x acolyte of pain.
Overall good tips for all classes.
1. Always have an AoE available in case your minions are being fucked.
2. Against aggro, would I throw a Tar creeper before a Stonehill Defender and Phantom Militia because it has a larger body.
3. Always try to get a minimum of 2 minions out of Phantom Militia. But do not be afraid of just throwing one.
4. Always try to get good value from your AoEs, Ca. 3-4 minions will be fine.
5. Blackwork pixie is best with your ragnaros hero power, but do not be afraid to use it with Tank up against aggro decks.
I have also made a few improvements on the deck:
1. I have removed 2x Lesser Mitril spellstone for another Witchwood Grizzly and a tar creeper.
2. I have alse removed 1x arcanite reaper for a rotten applebaum.
3. I have removed 2x Tar Lord for a acolyte of pain and a Gluttonous Ooze
4. I have removed 1x Witchwood Grizzly in exchange for another Rotten applebaum.