Click below to see my other guides for The Lich King
- Location: The Frozen Throne: First and final boss of the third wing.
- The Lich King starts the battle with 30 Health and 30 Armor.
- For Hunter he plays The Hunted on his first turn.
- Phase 1: He starts with the ability The Scourge, which costs 2 mana.
- Phase 2: Starts at turn 7 when he equips Frostmourne and summons six Trapped Soul.
He gets the Passive ability Harvest of Souls until all the Trapped Souls are killed.
- Phase 3: He gets Remorseless Winter on auto-cast for 0 at the start of his turn for the remainder of the game.
|Saronite Chain Gang||2|
|The Black Knight||1|
Mulligan Guide: It's nice if you can draw a minion or two to minimize the damage you take when he casts The Hunted. If you draw 0 minions you will be taking 20 damage all at once, so it doesn't leave you much room for error. It's best if you can start with Alleycat and Scavenging Hyena.
Focus more on going face, because every point of damage counts. He will likely run his minions into yours, but it shouldn't matter. As long as you don't get hit with an Obliterate, keep smacking away at him as quickly as possible.
You could easily replace most of the cards you don't have with various Hunter Secrets. If you'd like to try something else just check out the links below!