Finally managed to beat this stupid boss with this deck. On curve Reno kinda helped.
Made some changes to the deck, with the Witchwood arriving.
- Vulgar Homunculus + Phantom Militia. It doesn't damage you, and you can play it multiple times in the late game.
- Refreshment Vendor + Rotten Applebaum. It does the same, heals you for 4. Plus it has taunt.
- Tar Lurker + Witchwood Grizzly. It's just better. Keeps the attack on your turn, and has more health, in most of the times
The priority is to keep the deck's dust cost low, so I didn't included the following cards, but if you have them, try to squeeze them in somehow.
Lord Godfrey, Bloodreaver Gul'dan, Voidlord.
Made some changes, and considerations with the new Boomsday Project cards.
- Evil Heckler + Giggling Inventor. The card can eat 4 attacks, simply amazing in this deck.
Rusty Recycler. Has Taunt, and Lifesteal, that makes it a solid budget choice.
Soul Infusion. Not sure what to cut for it, but that +2/+2 can be valuable, if it hits the right target.
Rastakhan's Rumble Updates:
- Giggling Inventor + Belligerent Gnome After the nerf, Giggling Inventor is not as good as it was. The Gnome is a solid early minion, that can be played on turn 2, with activated Battlecry.
- Unwilling Sacrifice + High Priestess Jeklik The High Priestess is the nuts in this deck. Even cost, Taunt, Lifesteal.
Reckless Diretroll If it can hit High Priestess Jeklik, it's amazing.
Shriek Same as above + board clear abailty.
Mosh'ogg Enforcer Even cost, high health, divine shield. Can win a turn or two, and can protect other minions aswell.