Forged in the Barrens Cards List & Guide
Sad that even a powerful cards like this are almost unplayable nowadays due to overall powercreep, controls having way more value and the cheating mana big turns. If you play this vs wild Renos that are value oriented, you will lose anyway because after all it's slow. Also vs N'Zoth does not have any chance. Sad but it's the truth.
Pinnacle of the card design, overall the best card ever printed, the card that made me start Hearthstone... I wish they would print cards like him in future for another archetypes or just a card that lets you use his Hero Power for once as a card effect.
Man... I really miss playing a straight up Fusion Deck in Hearthstone, having fun while climbing the ladder...
After like +500 games I can say that this card was printed for pric.. people how cannont play this game but want to climb. How can one card turn around the whole game even if you play poorly. Worst card ever. Glad this tragedy rotates away for ever.
You are absolutely right. This card is for skillless pathetic idiots that need to count on luck to compensate their bad play. By very very far the worst card that ever existed. Cant wait until this pure desaster of a card design finally leaves Standard in 48 hours. People better learn to play after they are not able to rely on this lifestealing, whirlwinding, infinite value gamble garbage anymore! RIP to all incapable Huntards out there. You are losing your cheat module.
It's only used in 63% of the decks? Oh the other 37% are the ones who don't have dust do craft it..
Some of my best moments with this card:
Bittertide Hydra+Vicious Scalehide. This might not seem overpowered but when you realize that lifesteal negates the "Deal 3 damage to your hero", it becomes a 9/11 lifesteal minion with rush.
Dreadscale+any poisonous minion. Easy board clear
One of the combinations that was really specific but won me the game was crafting a King Mukla. The opponent was playing Mecha'thun priest and I had lethal next turn but he had the combo on his next turn, so I gave him 2 bananas and it was over.
Anything with charge is also just not okay.
The eternal value has begun...
Most imbalanced, bullshit card in the entire game. This gambling piece of crap is capable of single-handedly destroying the whole card game. Can't wait for the rotation, when noobs are no longer able to rely on their beast crafting luck to win games.
This card needs absolutely 0% skill and auto-wins around 67% of all games. Please Blizzard, delete this card or make it 11 mana at least.
Clueless at least. Take a look at the current meta. Kotft was perfect.
DeathStalker Rexxar , welcome to my deck :)
I'm just gonna craft this card right now , because i always wanted to have it, since i love playing with hunter the most.
This card should at least discard the top card every time you press the button. right now, you are discovering op cards and its not even fatigue you. warlock hero power at least fatigue you at some point.
I love that card <3
Coming back here just pre-Rastakhan to see that this was voted a majority of just "Playable" makes me laugh a little at how the game shapes itself. This card is bonkers good.
I do the same thing! Cracks me up
"Use this and win just pressing the hero power button".
It's awesome because if you don't win midrange then you can win late game lol
Look, the bane of control decks!
1 of the most broken cards ever printed, people who think malfurion or guldan have best DK have no idea
Its crazy good
Coolest card ever printed.