Mac client crashes when accessing collection

• Since Boomsday patch, my Mac client has been crashing whenever I try to access my collection, whether I do it via the home screen or whether the play screen.
    All other functions seem to be working fine in the client as far as I can tell, and I am having no issues on other OSs.

I've already restarted my machine, uninstalled and reinstalled hearthstone, reset my in-game preferences via the bnet client, run a 'scan and fix', made sure my drivers are updated and read/write access is granted to HS, and run first aid on my primary drive. The issue has persisted through all of this over multiple days.

My specs:
    Mid-2010 Mac Pro
    OS X El Capitan 10.11.4
    Processor: 2x2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
    Memory: 48 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4095 MB

Unfortunately I have no control over the specs/OS, as this is a work machine. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to get the game running properly again.
  • Hey jodeln and GNON,

To help find what is causing these crashes, please post the Hearthstone Error Logs. Paste Hearthstone Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.