Interview with Dean Ayala on recent nerfs

• I'm surprised (and worried) that this hasn't been shared here yet, or maybe it has and I just missed it - I did look though.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2018/05/15/dean-ayala-and-peter-whalen-on-the-latest-round-of-hearthstone-nerfs?

I believe it's a legit interview, but I'd like a second opinion. Prepare for a lot of reading btw.
  • I went through and "cleaned" some of the posts instead of removing them as I want you to be able to deliver the type of feedback you feel best reflects your thoughts on the subject.

However, moving forward, this will not be the case.

I will leave this thread open for players to continue the discussion, but remind everyone to be respectful, or at the very least civil. Refusing to do so can result in actions taken against your account.

This includes, but is not limited to:
    - Calling others names and/or directly insulting them. This includes Devs and other posters.
    - Typing in all caps or "soap boxing".
    - Cursing or using other letters/symbols to bypass filters as covered in the Code of Conduct.
    - Attacking other posters. Either directly or in snarky indirect ways.

This is meant to be a discussion and I wan't the channel to be available for everyone to do so. Do realize though, that in discussions, others may disagree with you. That is an okay thing to happen.

This is also not a post saying you can't have a negative opinion about something. This is a reminder that there is an importance to the delivery of that opinion. Feel free to delivery whatever feedback you wish, but be considerate in doing so.

Thank you.
  • 05/16/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Yoshi
    You can copy this comment to your desktop and i am willing to buy you 50$ worth of packs if i am wrong.

What kind of time frame we talking about here.... :D