Great forums

• I love being able to give my opinion and feedback about the current state of arena and then having blizzard remove my post because they think it's offensive. how exactly do you expect to improve arena if you don't allow us to provide feedback.
  • 04/19/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Ubba
    I love being able to give my opinion and feedback about the current state of arena and then having blizzard remove my post because they think it's offensive. how exactly do you expect to improve arena if you don't allow us to provide feedback.

I looked over your account and I am not seeing any posts that were removed. Could be an issue related to the matter found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20762097494#post-5

04/19/2018 02:17 PMPosted by nerfrogue
    If they cant see the problem, there is no problem! Same here - my topic was deleted for providing criticism. Hope someone sees your thread and my reply before they are 'accidentally deleted.'

The comments of yours that were deleted were based on delivery, not content. This is a topic that has been covered on the forums many times before.

There are different ways to deliver "criticism". Looking to be snide or forming it in a way that is more of a jab at somebody rather than providing anything actionable can result in comments being removed. Comments like this tend to be taken negatively and end up in others responding in the same manner and the post degrading or someone being actioned.

We appreciate feedback. However, while I understand specific frustrations can lead to passionate posting, we do ask that you try and keep it civil.

Thank you.