Hotfix 11.0.1 Arena Changes

• Greetings everyone,

In an upcoming hotfix, currently targeted for release on Thursday, April 19 (PDT), we will be looking to make some changes to arena.

For information on this hotfix and what all it entails, please visit the sticky post located here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20762297713

Cheers!
  • *Reminder*

I know this is a hot topic for some and something Arena players feel very passionate about. I can respect that. However, please make sure you are keeping a couple things in mind when posting:

• Be respectful - Mind the CoC when posting please.
  • Do not attack other players - Different players have different experiences and therefore have different opinions. If you do not agree, you are welcome to discuss your stance. However, blatant attacks, name calling and anything of this nature can result in actions being taken.
  • Be constructive - We always want to hear your feedback. However, we can do much more with "I don't like XXX because of XXX reason" than "!$%!#@$$% BLIZZARD THIS SUCKS!".

04/18/2018 04:46 PMPosted by ilikeeggs
    So...any way we can get an idea on the drop rates?

This isn't info that would come from me :p But I think it is a fair request. I will pass this suggestion on to Team 5 and see what their thoughts are on providing additional context to the drafts.

Thanks for the suggestion ilikeeggs :)