stuck at load screen

• hearthstone starts, then at the doors it just sits there.
    I do have the hand cursor, but clicking on the doors does nothing.
    When I click, i DO see the hand moving. so i know the mouse is working.
    i have tried all the suggestions, still nothing.
    no overlay is running either.
    even reinstalled, nothing.
    hooked directly to modem, no router, still nothing.
    :(
  • Hey sangove,

I did not see any error logs. Let's dig in to what may be causing this.

• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.

• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.

• Please post a DxDiag and Hearthstone Error Logs. Paste the DXdiag and Hearthstone Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.
  • Thank you for posting the files. The logs are showing a bunch of connection errors. Something is stopping Hearthstone from connecting to the servers. The logs do also show a bunch of errors with Malwarebytes. To be on the safe side make sure Malwarebytes is up to date. I do have some additional steps for you to try that may help getting Hearthstone to connect to the servers.

• Run the Hearthstone repair tool.

• Please run the Blizzard App with the Run as Administrator option.

• Please power cycle the network equipment and flush the DNS.

Please run a full scan of the computer with an security program.

• I have seen some security programs cause this to happen before. Temporarily disable any security program.

• If the freezing still happens, please post the results from a pathping and trace route. Paste the pathping and trace route into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.