SQUELCH

• Quick question.

When you squelch a random player online, and you face them again at some random time, are they still squelched or does squelch get removed when the game session is over?
  • Squelching is per match.
  • 02/14/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Skruff
    Not always true. Way too often (especially on my phone), I have to squelch multiple times per match. It's really, really annoying. And really sours the whole game experience for me.

Really? I would post over in the Bug Forums with any other info (device you are playing on and times it seems to happen the most) and we can get that investigated.
  • 02/14/2018 05:29 PMPosted by Bacon
    Permanent squelch is something that people been asking for for years. If Jesse is always communicating with the devs about issues why does it take them over 2 years to come up with an answer.

Team 5 has given an answer on the matter and stood by it since.

02/14/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Skruff
    I suspect that the lines of communication run mostly one way.

Actually, an amazing thing about Blizzard is how well communication runs between some of the teams. While I deliver and discuss points from the community, Team 5 still has their own processes they go through before coming to a decisions on changes.

But as mentioned before, any time I get any updates or info, I'll be sure to get it up here asap. :)