Can't open Quest log on Android after 10.2

• Since the 10.2 patch yesterday, I'm unable to open the Quest log when playing on my phone. I'm using a Pixel 1 using Android 8.1.0. When I try to open the Quest log (for example, to reroll a quest or even check them), Hearthstone freezes. The screen stays at the main menu, but no longer responds to input -- I have to force quit the game at that point.

Also, I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I'm running the game from internal storage, not an external SD card.
  • We are investigating this issue. As others have said in this post, if it is happening to you, please include the following information in your post;
    1. Device model
    2. Android or iOS version (8.0, 9.2, etc)
    3. Where you have the game installed. Device or SD card?
    4. How are you connecting? (Wi-fi? Carrier?)
    5. Current rank? (in standard and wild)
    6. Which quests do you currently have available? (I know this one isn't possible for iOS users since they just crash)

5 and 6 may seem odd, but they are very important.
  • Thanks for providing the info I requested. It helped us narrow our search and we found the cause. Anyone who has reached rank 5 or better will have this issue. Working on a fix now :)

Do not let this dissuade anyone from including their information here. It may still help us find another cause (sometimes the same problem is caused by multiple things).
  • 02/09/2018 03:40 PMPosted by PatrickSales
    I need to do the missions before they accumulate at 3 o'clock.

You can still complete the quests. You just can't look at your quest log (which means you can't change any of them).

That's an important distinction to make as it doesn't look like we are going to be able to get the fix out to everyone until the start of next week. Thanks for bearing with us.
  • Hey guys, sorry about the lack of updates. I was out with that flu that has been going around :(

Hotfix yesterday should resolve this issue for everyone. Make sure you check your platform for the update (Google Play, iOS App Store, Amazon, etc).

As far as I am aware, the Amazon store has not put the hotfix up for download yet, so those players may still need to wait a bit.
  • Amazon update should be available now too