These are the most recent updates to Hearthstone. This only covers bug fixes that are not included in patch notes.
# 1 Jan 19, 2018
# 2 Jan 25, 2018Jan 25, 2018
- Fix for cards getting stuck on screen during the Nefarian Rises Tavern Brawl.
# 3 Feb 9, 2018Feb 8, 2018
- Resolved issue where Sir Finley was not giving the option to be a Druid
- Fix for Android users seeing GLUE strings all over client (please note the download for this fix may take some time to appear on your store. Google, Amazon,
# 4 Feb 14, 2018Feb 13, 2018
- Fix for mobile users who had reached at least rank 5. They should now be able to look at quest log again without any problems.
# 5 Feb 15, 2018Feb 15, 2018
Couple of fixes for the Boss Battle Royale 2 Tavern Brawl
- Professor Putricide (priest class) can play more than 3 secrets
- Professor Putricide (priest class) no longer goes through phase changes
# 6 Feb 21, 2018Feb 20, 2018
- Cards that received balance changes in the 10.2 patch no longer give full dust value when disenchanted.
# 7 Mar 1, 2018Mar 1, 2018
Several fixes related to the new season roll system
- Players who finished at high Legendary ranks in February should no longer gain excess stars with wins
- Players should no longer drop a full rank with a single loss
- Players should no longer go through several wins without gaining any stars
- Players should now correctly drop 4 full ranks from highest rank achieved in previous season - NOTE: Rank may appear wrong during season roll animation due to another issue. Check rank under Play menu to see the correct level
# 8 Mar 28, 2018Mar 28, 2018
- Classic packs should no longer be given for Celebration of the Raven event
# 9 Apr 12, 2018Apr 12, 2018
- Players should not roll into Monster Hunt daily quest until the Monster Hunt mode unlocks. (If you currently have this quest, you can re-roll it and it should not appear again)
- Resolved an issue that was preventing arena play
# 10 Apr 13, 2018Apr 13, 2018
- Fixed an issue where Chameleos retained the buff from Lady in White when transformed into a Hero Card, giving the hero permanent 1 attack
- Fixed an issue where Chameleos retained the buff from Prince Keleseth when transformed into a Hero Card, giving the hero permanent 2 attack
- Fixed an issue where Chameleos retained the buff from hand buff cards like Grimstreet Enforcer or Don Han'cho when transformed into a Hero Card, giving that hero permanent attack equal to the buffed attack of Chameleos