Hearthstone will probably crash

• 突然ハースストーンが起動できなくなりました。
    Mac版でハースストーンをプレイしているのですが、バトルドットネットからハースストーン「プレイ」のボタンを押すと、「ハースストーン」の表示が出る前に、ゲームが落ちてしまいます。
    突然発生し、システムのアップデートや再インストールを行いましたが修正出来ません確認対応よろしくお願い致します。
    追記
    状態が複数存在しているようなので追記を行います。
    (1)ゲーム画面が表示される前にゲームが落ちてしまい、MacOS側から「予期しない理由で終了しました」と表示される場合。
    (2)ゲーム画面が表示されるが、BGMがなく、「HEARTHSTONE」の表示で応答なしになってしまう場合。
    (3)ゲーム画面が表示されるが、BGMがあり、「HEARTHSTONE」の表示で応答なしになってしまう場合。
    (4)一度だけbattle.netからエラーコードが表示されましたが誤って消してしまい現在再現できておりません。
    (5)現在二回起動に成功しており、一度目は正常にプレイを行えました。二回目は画面サイズを変更しようとした所(1)が表示され不正終了しました。
    追記2
    アクティビティモードで確認すると
    現在ゲームを起動しようとするとBlizzardのAgentプロセスが応答なしになっている場合があることを確認。ただ起動に失敗した場合必ずAgentプロセスが応答なしになるわけではない。
  • Hey Jade,

We do not have support for Japanese on the forums. From what I can gather Hearthstone is crashing. I recommend trying the steps below to help stop the crashing.

ハースストーンのフリーズとクラッシュ https://us.battle.net/support/ja/article/14215
  • Thank you for trying those steps. To help find out what is causing these crashes, please post some information about the Mac and the Hearthstone error logs.
      1) Open the Apple menu and select About This Mac.
      2) Post the Mac OS X version number
      3) Post the Type of Mac. Exp: MacBook Pro (15 inch, Mid 2014)
      4) Post the Processor, Memory, and Graphics
      5) Hearthstone Error Logs.

Paste the Mac info and Hearthstone Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.
  • Thank you for the update. This sounds more like either a routing issue than a crash issues. I do have some steps that may help out with getting Hearthstone to connect from your home.

• Please power cycle the network equipment and flush the DNS.

• If you have a separate modem and router bypass the router and connect the computer to the modem. This may help with the connection and will let you know if it is specifically the router that is causing the trouble.

• Old firmware on the modem and router can cause issues. The manufacturer's website for the modem and router should have firmware updates, as well as instructions on how to apply firmware updates.