Lets talk about wild (priest stone)

• Ok so these days wild is full of priests.
    We re talking about a deck that has
    -Amara, reno (for double healing at 40 life)
    -Obsidian statue, sylvanas, belcher, shreder and every other strong deathrattle that exists
    -Eternal servitude and to bring back one of the above
    -Huge board clears like dragon fire potion, excavated evil and many others
    -Brann to get 2 kazakus potions
    -And of course anduin and raza to kill you in the end with 40 face dmg
    edit: i forgot n'zoth

So im gonna be simple. I understand that many people spent too much dust to craft this deck. So if you wanna leave it 4 more months in standard do, so (and have your player base to suffer) . BUT ROTATION WONT FIX A THING IN WILD. At a certain point you got to fix THE PROBLEM YOU CREATED.
    Simple as that. Thx
  • 11/11/2017 06:29 AMPosted by TheChemist
    Ok so these days wild is full of priests.
    We re talking about a deck that has
    -Amara, reno (for double healing at 40 life)
    -Obsidian statue, sylvanas, belcher, shreder and every other strong deathrattle that exists
    -Eternal servitude and to bring back one of the above
    -Huge board clears like dragon fire potion, excavated evil and many others
    -Brann to get 2 kazakus potions
    -And of course anduin and raza to kill you in the end with 40 face dmg
    edit: i forgot n'zoth

So im gonna be simple. I understand that many people spent too much dust to craft this deck. So if you wanna leave it 4 more months in standard do, so (and have your player base to suffer) . BUT ROTATION WONT FIX A THING IN WILD. At a certain point you got to fix THE PROBLEM YOU CREATED.
    Simple as that. Thx

The population of Priest in Wild is around 20%, which is high, but around the expected mark of whatever the most played class is at any given point in time. We check out the Wild meta frequently to make sure there is nothing overwhelmingly powerful and it appears that there is still a healthy population of decks that are good against Priest (Miracle, Jade, Paladin). Should suggest the metagame will flip over time, especially given there is another expansion on the horizon. In any case, it's something we're aware of and if any class or deck looks like they are severely impacting Wild we're happy to make a change, we just don't think it's reached that point.