Why isn't Blizz banning bots?

• I have a guy on my friends list, who leaves the game up for all night, setting a program to play pirate warrior on ladder.

When I spectate he ofc. doesn't respond, and he keeps playing in exactly the same way. When he's losing terribly and the opponent has overlethal, he still plays his cards (in the same time intervals), then when the last card is played, the bot calculates that the cards played didn't affect the battle and he surrenders.

I reported this guy numerous times, over the last couple months.

Blizz couldn't care less unfortunately.
  • 11/05/2017 06:36 PMPosted by DonGiovanni
    I have a guy on my friends list, who leaves the game up for all night, setting a program to play pirate warrior on ladder.

When I spectate he ofc. doesn't respond, and he keeps playing in exactly the same way. When he's losing terribly and the opponent has overlethal, he still plays his cards (in the same time intervals), then when the last card is played, the bot calculates that the cards played didn't affect the battle and he surrenders.

I reported this guy numerous times, over the last couple months.

Blizz couldn't care less unfortunately.

Botting is against the Terms of Service and something we investigate and action upon. It's not something we can go into detail on but we appreciate the reports.