Game crashes on launch

• this all started when i tried to change the graphics settings in game from high down to medium, when i did this the game crashed. Ever since this initial crash, every time i launch the game i am greeted with the same crash, which just notifies me of a crash folder.
  • Howdy!

Try both of the steps below which will focus on clearing the game's settings and repair it to see if we can clear this up. :D

Step 1) Log into the Battle.net Desktop -> Goto the Hearthstone Tab -> Options -> Down down to: Game Settings -> Select: Reset In-Game Options. Done.

Step 2) Run the game's Scan and Repair following the steps Here.

Retest! If the crashing continues place the system in Selective Startup, this will help troubleshoot third party conflicts. Restart the system to put it into Selective Startup mode and retest the game.

Let us know if the error continues or changes. Thank you!
  • Locking this thread as it was resurrected.

@oCastic, please start a new thread or find a more recent thread to continue the discussion. Including DxDiag files and Game logs will help with troubleshooting!
      1. Press Windows Key + R, type in DxDiag and press Enter.
      2. In the window, click Save All Information.
      3. Name the file and click Save.
      4. Please copy and paste the DxDiag information in-between the code blocks (</> button).
      It should look like this.

As a note, it sounds like the error is "Oops! The Game Crashed." If Citrix is on the system, please uninstall it temporarily to test. There have been compatibility issues with the latest Citrix and Unity Engine, an older version can work around the issue if it's required for work or school.