tyrande whisperwind

• so, i'm really disappointed about the way this promotion was handled. can someone at blizzard confirm that there is absolutely no plans to go back on this dog of a deal and give the rest of the world access to tyrande whisperwind?

and stop spamming me about new pre-purchase [email protected]#$ that i don't particularly want given how i'm feeling about the last game item that i can't purchase. sort your %^-* out blizzard.

i really want a confirmation and i do assume that i'm not the only one - will tyrande whisperwind ever be made available to people outside of amazon prime catchment areas?
  • This is the latest from Blizzard.

01/20/2017 12:30 PMPosted by Yong Woo
    When we do special promotions, we want the people who participate to feel really special for being involved. At the same time, we totally acknowledge that people who can’t participate can feel really left out – especially if the reason for not being able to participate is out of their control (regional access restriction, or maybe they weren’t around when the event was happening, etc).

Given this, we are actively looking into ways to grant access to new Heroes and card backs that some players may have missed out on. We’ll make an announcement once our plans are solidified!

Thank you Praxis.

11/24/2016 01:28 AMPosted by Mootthemad
    Nope I can't stop bumping the threads.

Please stop. Continuing to do so will lead to action being take.

As this matter has been addressed many times and there is currently no further update, I will be locking this thread.

Thank you.