Add Friends Here!

• Woah, this is STILL staying on the front page! I'm so proud of myself ;P (totally kidding but still I am really darn surprised). Anyways, for any new players out there wandering on this post, here's a bit of a rundown as to what this post is for.

This post is to help other players communicate with others in a simple way, by just posting their battle tags on this forum and adding other players who do so! It's a very simple and easy way to add friends. So if you ever have a quest like: "Play with a friend for 80 Gold!" or "Spectate a friend for a free card pack!" Then this is your go to! So just simply post and add battle tags! :)

Note: If you're new to this post, it would be most effective to jump to the very last page and find friends there, many people who had posted have unfortunately become unactive, so if you're looking for more active players, newest and recent pages and posts are the best way to go.
  • We also post a monthly thread where you can go to find practice partners. The September thread is here:

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/18724766394