Predict the Tyrande promotion - what will it be?

• Prediction #1: Recruit 7 friends and have them all level up five Wow characters to level 110.

Prediction #2: Join a Fireside gathering with 63 of your friends on the same LAN subnet and win 7 games in a row as Murloc Priest.

Prediction #3: Post a selfie of yourself playing hearthstone from the top of the Eiffel Tower, again from Machu Pichu and finally from Uluru in central Australia

any other tips ??
  • 09/16/2016 01:00 AMPosted by FarqTheOrc
    Prediction #1: Recruit 7 friends and have them all level up five Wow characters to level 110.

Prediction #2: Join a Fireside gathering with 63 of your friends on the same LAN subnet and win 7 games in a row as Murloc Priest.

Prediction #3: Post a selfie of yourself playing hearthstone from the top of the Eiffel Tower, again from Machu Pichu and finally from Uluru in central Australia

any other tips ??

Serious question: Are you psychic?
  • 09/16/2016 11:18 AMPosted by FarqTheOrc
    And together with my 6000+ informative, humourous and helpful posts, that's why I'd make a great addition as an MVP. Hint, hint Daxxarri ;)

Be careful what you wish for.

Also, I would be extremely, extremely impressed if the special promotion was actually guessed here.

I'd never confirm it, of course, but whoever it was would secretly receive a silent nod of respect and the "not bad" face.