Hearthstone Update - September 15

• The latest Hearthstone update is live. In this one we're adding the Welcome Bundle and fixing several bugs.

You can read the full notes in the blog.

Which Legendary did you get in your Welcome Bundle?
  • 09/15/2016 10:46 AMPosted by Saber
    Any hint what's the special promotion supposed to be? Khadgar/Morgl/Liadrin were immediately out, do we have to wait this time?

No hints, alas. What do you think of her art?
  • 09/15/2016 10:48 AMPosted by Sekundar
    I only have 2 classic class legendaries; King Krush, and Grommash. So guess which legendary I got? That's right, Hail to the King baby!

Hah, me too. The most regal and stompy Arcane Dust ever.
  • 09/15/2016 11:09 AMPosted by NOC
    When will the update relase for mobile devices? I don't have access to my PC and can't wait to get the bundle

Should be available in a few hours. I don't have a specific ETA at the moment, though.

09/15/2016 11:07 AMPosted by Zalvos
    Just curious that you guys didn't link the removed cards list for arena in the Patch Notes on Battle Net. Though I do love the promotional offer and will purchase it very soon myself (Even though I am only missing Edwin and King Krush).

Ah, I'd intended to do that, actually. I added a link to Hearthside Chat from our patch note blog.
  • 09/15/2016 11:25 AMPosted by Yaaaay18
    Haven't seen any updates for the game still haven't gotten the welcome bundle?

Are you using a mobile device?
  • 09/15/2016 11:53 AMPosted by Colslaughter
    I'm not sure where im supposed to post this but I did not receive my legendary... I purchased it through battle.net and opened it on my iPhone. Is that the problem? I cannot access a computer atm. I've already opened all 10 packs and check my collection at least 10 times... I only have Ragnaroa from Pally and it's all I've ever had so I'm definitely not overlooking. Please help!

Can you check to see if you receive your Legendary when you have access to your PC, or after your iPhone updates to the new patch (6.1.1)?

I have a feeling that you'll be awarded with your Legendary card after you access the client on a device that's fully updated. Let me know what happens, please!
  • 09/15/2016 04:25 PMPosted by Recruit1
    i wish i could say what legendary i got

but
    i only got the ten packs
    plz fix this issue for mobile

This should be resolved as soon as you are able to get the 6.1.1 update for your mobile device (which hasn't yet rolled out to all mobile devices). If you have access to a PC, you should be able to obtain your Legendary card on an updated version of the Hearthstone client there.
  • 09/15/2016 04:30 PMPosted by quemilanga
    "Waiting for Authorization"
    Any advice?

We're aware of an issue that's affecting some players that is causing the Waiting for Authorization issue. The team is working on a resolution now, but I don't have an ETA regarding when it will be complete.