Like the Announcer, the Innkeeper is a non-player character that players will interact with several times during their game sessions. The Innkeeper welcomes players back to the game after they've logged in, lets you know when a friend has challenged them to a duel, and more!
Fireside Chat #3 VoD
If you missed the latest Fireside Chat live, it's been uploaded to the HearthPwn Youtube channel. Congratulations to weszu, winner of Fireside Chat #1's giveaway for their Murloc's Charge Swarm deck. Be sure to check out this week's deck building contest, and tune in to the next episode of Fireside Chat where we'll discuss the winner.
Weekly News Recap
Not too much happened this week since the Blizzard CMs are on vacation. Hopefully upon their return we will have some more valuable information to share!
- June 30
- We looked at the artwork from the Hearthstone Tutorial.
- July 2
- The In-game Store UI was previewed. Datamined client strings show boosters purchased during the Hearthstone testing phase will give players a gift.
- Hearthsteed as a possible reward to purchasing booster packs during the Hearthstone testing phase (Not confirmed by Blizzard).
- July 4
- James published the second edition of the Fireside Update.
- Blizzard announced their San Diego Comic Con schedule.
- July 5
- We previewed the english version of the Announcer's Voiceovers. Also included were multilingual versions of the "card gets" voiceovers.