What Happened in Hearthstone? Taking a Look Back at September 4 - 10
Card nerf announcements, developer interaction, esports, and more! It was quite an exciting week for Hearthstone.
- Prepare yourselves, card nerfs are coming! Five cards are being hit with the nerf bat in an upcoming patch.
- Meet the characters of Hearthstone - Hearthstone is Home.
- Mike Donais talked about different copy mechanics in the game and their view on how they want them to work.
- Ben Brode responded to community questions on evergreen cards, the hall of fame, and player accessibility to the meta.
- "We absolutely don’t think players are stupid." Ben Brode Talks About Fiery War Axe
- Synergy picks in the Arena are being removed according to Mike Donais.
- Oktoberbrawl was announced. This includes the source of the Twitch Prime card backs.
- This past week's brawl was An Evil Exchange which appeared for the third time.
- Innkeeper now supports the new Twitch Extensions!
- The Summer Championship will be taking place in Los Angeles from October 13-15 at the Blizzard Arena.
- The Asia-Pacific Summer Playoffs took place. Check out our Survival Guide for more information.
- DreamHack's Hearthstone Grand Prix hit Montreal on the weekend. Check out our Survival Guide for more information.
- StanCifka shared his Jade Druid deck and guide with us.
- Check out the most popular HearthPwn decks of the past week.
Check out popular community videos below! Be sure to also share some of your favourite videos from the past week in the comments.