An Evil Exchange is This Week's Brawl
Kel'Thuzad and Rafaam are competing to see who the superior endboss is! Take a side and battle for evil supremacy!
- This is the second time we've seen this brawl.
- An Evil Exchange made its debut on March 23, 2016.
- Special emotes are active during the brawl, check them out!
- Kel'Thuzad's hero power has changed from the first time we saw this brawl.
- Originally, his Hero Power resurrected a random minion of his that died that game.
How it Works
- Press the Brawl button and get randomly assigned one of the heroes, Kel'Thuzad or Rafaam.
- Each boss is quite unique with brawl-only cards and feel like they're from their respective adventures.
- You have 60 effective health through 30 health and 30 armor.
- Your hero power is Necromancy which adds a random minion from Naxxramas to your hand.
- His deck contains cards which emulate the bosses of the Curse of Naxxramas adventure.
- Make use of his hero power early on instead of playing a minion. There's fantastic potential for value!
Kel'Thuzad's Unique Minions
Kel'Thuzad's Unique Spells
- You have 60 health, and no armor.
- Your hero power is Staff, First Piece which adds a random rare to your hand. The rare card costs (2) less. So much value!
- Your hero power can be upgraded throughout the game through Uncover Staff Piece. We suggest using it ASAP.
- The first upgrade of your hero power, Staff, Two Pieces, adds a random epic to your hand. The epic costs (3) less.
- The second and final upgrade of your hero power, Staff of Origination, adds a random legendary to your hand. The legendary costs (4) less.
- Your first stage of the hero power is good but not necessarily worth using when you have other options in-hand, at least during the early game. Once upgraded though, it's op!
- Save any removal cards you come across to deal with Kel'Thuzad's annoying minions.
Rafaam's Unique Minions
Rafaam's Unique Spells
Discuss this Brawl
Head on over to our dedicated discussion thread for this week's Brawl!