Valeera Sanguinar Emotes
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_CONCEDE||I give up.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_GREETINGS||The pleasure is mine.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_LOW_CARDS||I'm almost out of cards!|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_NO_CARDS||I'm out of cards!|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_OOPS||Mistakes were made.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_SORRY||Sorry about that.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_START||Watch your back.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_THINK3||So many options...|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_THREATEN||I will be your death!|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_TIMER||I must choose soon!|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_FULL_MINIONS||I have too many minions.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_GENERIC||I can't do that.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_HAND_FULL||My hand is too full!|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_I_ATTACKED||I already attacked.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_JUST_PLAYED||Give that minion a turn to get ready.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_MINION_ATTACKED||That minion already attacked.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_NEED_MANA||I don't have enough Mana.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_NEED_WEAPON||I need a weapon.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_PLAY||I can't play that.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_STEALTH||I can't target Stealthed minions.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_TARGET||That's not a valid target.|
|GAMEPLAY_EMOTE_HERO_03_ERROR_TAUNT||I must attack the minion with Taunt.|
Alpha Patch Known Issues
Originally posted by Blizzard
Known Issues in the Alpha Patch:
- Slower performance in the Collection Manager. You may see this when flipping pages or editing a deck.
- Quest Log: Play Mode Wins and Forge Record do not take into account wins prior to the Alpha Patch.
- Info button in the Store links to a broken Battle.net page.
- Forge rewards are mislabeled. At 10, 15, 20 wins, you get 5 packs each, instead of 5,15, 30 packs.
- We are aware of the issue where music volume rises and falls as minions come into play.
Changes to Second Player's First TurnPlease keep in mind that the game is in alpha and this is still subject to change.
Originally posted by Blizzard We're experimenting with a few different ways to balance out the advantage that comes with going first.
This is an area we really want to get your feedback... please play some games and let us know what you think!
- Last week we gave the player who went second 5 extra health
- This week we're giving the player going second a 0-cost card that is good for an extra mana crystal for 1 turn