Naxxramas Warrior Class Challenge Guide
The Warrior Naxxramas class challenge is unlocked after defeating Thaddius from the Construct Quarter on Normal Difficulty. Successfully completing the challenge will give two copies of Death's Bite as a reward for your efforts. The challenge must be completed using a deck that is predefined by the game. You can find more information on the Warrior Naxxramas class challenge below.
- The entire fight revolves around you throwing down Enrage minions and Grobbulus, hopefully, hitting you with his Poison Cloud or you losing your Death's Bite.
- Grobbulus runs several Acidic Swamp Ooze, so make sure when you drop Death's Bite you immediately swing with it to get extra value.
- Don't use Death's Bite unless you have minions on the field which can benefit from the Deathrattle.
- Don't be afraid to attack with your weapon into Abominations, but make sure you have an Enrage minion which will survive the AoE.
- Use Rampage to buff up your damaged minions, especially before popping an Abomination!
- Armorsmith is a great sustainability drop when you have several minions on the board which will be effected by Poison Cloud or Death's Bite's Deathrattle.
Class challenges have a specially crafted deck that you must use to complete them. This deck is temporarily given to you by the game so you do not need to own the cards to complete the challenge. Below you can find the contents of your new deck.
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (20)||Ability (7)||
Completing the Naxxramas Warrior class challenge will give you two of the Warrior exclusive weapon, Death's Bite.
Having some difficulty with the Warrior class challenge? Perhaps one of these Youtubers can help you out!
More Class Challenges
Click on a hero below to learn more about their Naxxramas class challenges.