The Crone Boss Guide
Welcome to our The Crone boss guide for the One Night in Karazhan adventure. Below you can find more information on this fight including tips to fight against the boss, successful deck lists, and the rewards!
Table of Contents
The Crone is the third and final boss in The Opera wing of the One Night in Karazhan adventure.
Pro Tips and Strategy
- You must keep Dorothee alive at all costs! If she dies, you lose.
- Turn 8 for The Crone can be pretty nasty. Expect Twisting Nether. This means you lose.
- Play Aggro. Aggro decks will beat The Crone quickly which gives her less chances to get to turn 8 and since you'l have plenty of minions on the field she won't be attacking Dorothee.
- Ancestral Spirit from Shaman gives you an extra chance should you fail to protect Dorothee.
- Loatheb can delay Twisting Nether by a turn if you need it.
- Inner Fire is an interesting card for the fight since Dorothee has 10 health. Works well with Divine Spirit.
Winning Deck Lists
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (18)||Ability (10)||
Defeating The Crone for the first time will reward you with cards!
Once the regular version of the card(s) is unlocked, you can craft the golden versions.
One Night in Karazhan Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other One Night in Karazhan bosses! Click on their portraits below to learn more about their fights.