Magic Mirror Boss Guide
Welcome to our Magic Mirror boss guide for the One Night in Karazhan adventure. Below you can find more information on this fight including tips to fight against the boss, successful deck lists, and the rewards!
Table of Contents
Magic Mirror is the second boss in The Parlor wing of the One Night in Karazhan adventure.
Pro Tips and Strategy
- You no longer get free minions on Heroic, so play minions that give the Magic Mirror no (or negative) benefits until his board is full.
- He is the ultimate token hero. One is easily outnumbered.. until you board clear. Doomsayer and Explosive Sheep are great neutral clears.
- Mill is a viable strategy. Cards such as Cult Master and Gadgetzan Auctioneer will force that deck away.
- He is unable to silence minions, so give him stuff like Ancient Watcher and Argent Watchman. (Thanks Celadoncvo!)
- Adding Convert into the mix is disgusting and lets you fill him with 7 minions that can't attack.
Winning Deck Lists
|Export to BBCode Export to Cockatrice Export to MarkDown Export to Html Clone this deck|
|Minion (15)||Ability (15)|
Defeating Magic Mirror for the first time will reward you with cards!
Once the regular version of the card(s) is unlocked, you can craft the golden versions.
One Night in Karazhan Bosses
We've got boss guides for all the other One Night in Karazhan bosses! Click on their portraits below to learn more about their fights.