This thread was marked as Locked by MSW112.

This ESL is a joke, what does organization mean? Please don't play the tourney!

• #1 (Live Patch 5170)

Hey guys, 

I want to share with you my really bad experience with this tourney.

Altough you win your matches you are the loser in the end and the cheaters get a chance!

Support Ticket #4758966
    <form action="http://www.esl.eu/eu/hearthstone/1on1/cup25/support/moveticket/4758966/" method="post" name="parentForm">
    I am taken as a loser when I won?
    created
    20/04/14 19:40
    changed
    20/04/14 19:58
    Admin
    Dobby
    Status
    open
    Requester DeDiamond  
    League  Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft 1on1 Cup #25
    </form>

Texts
    DeDiamond
    #1 | 20/04/14 19:40
    Hello!
    I have just won a match in Hearthstone cup and it's taking me as a loser! 
    I have even screenshots of my wins, whats going on?
    I can attach only 1 file but you can see both screenshots as I've reported them.
    Hope this get's sorted out, thanks!

Dobby
    #2 | 20/04/14 19:43
    Hello DeDiamond,

please upload all screenshots to the game.

Best regards,
    Dobby, ESL Admin

DeDiamond
    #3 | 20/04/14 19:46
    Here is one.  
    Dobby
    #4 | 20/04/14 19:47
    Hello DeDiamond,

please upload all screenshots! 

Best regards,
    Dobby, ESL Admin

DeDiamond
    #5 | 20/04/14 19:47
    And here is my second win. I don't have screenshot of me losing the second game.  
    DeDiamond
    #6 | 20/04/14 19:52
    I hope this get's sorted out as I find it really unfair and instead of playing I have to be proving that I won -.-    
    Dobby
    #7 | 20/04/14 19:54
    Hello DeDiamond,

result removed. Please tell Matu!

Best regards,
    Dobby, ESL Admin

Dobby
    #8 | 20/04/14 19:56
    Hello DeDiamond,

unfortunally Matu already won over your opponent. Now it is too late to rewoke it. Please submit an issue with a score earlier next time.

Best regards,
    Dobby, ESL Admin

DeDiamond
    #9 | 20/04/14 19:57
    Thank you very much, I've sent him a friend request and let him know on chat, does the result get removed of their fight and we go?    
    DeDiamond
    #10 | 20/04/14 19:58
    I have submited the problem immediatly after the fight!    
    DeDiamond
    #11 | 20/04/14 19:59
    So instead of supporting fair play you will support cheating? Is that what you are doing? I have reported the problem immediatly the scond after the fight, so don't tell me it's too late.

DIAMOND#2402 - EU

• #2 (Live Patch 5170)

The sad thing is,its not the only tournament it happened in. as long as blizzard wont implement a tournament mode ingame,so that all these cheats,TO wannabes that make rules as they see fit ( not benefitting competetive play in any kind),and collusion will and goes on. 

Bother the dev team on Blizz and on their official forums so they get moving ;)

• #3 (Live Patch 5170)

Wow that's a new decklist for tournaments, anything and then just cheat!  That sucks, heres to a tournament mode soon instead of having to take screenshots that don't matter anyway.

Plus what's with the sorry you beat the guy but he got to your next opponent first excuse.  That's the worst argument for not overturning match results.

Last edited by ManticoreCommand on 4/20/2014 1:31:23 PM
  • #4 (Live Patch 5170)

I don't understand why you think cheating was involved here.  It sounds like it was just a software reporting glitch.  What did your opponent do that makes you think he cheated?

• #5 (Live Patch 5170)
    Quote from Asuryan »

I don't understand why you think cheating was involved here.  It sounds like it was just a software reporting glitch.  What did your opponent do that makes you think he cheated?

Did you even read what he said? his oponent lost and reported as if he won

Hearthstone Writer and  All-Seasons Legendary Rank Player
     /BudaBudie
     @TheNubaHS
     /TheNubaHS

• #6 (Live Patch 5170)

I'd sue them if I were you DeDiamond.
    Edit: unless there is no money involved, then i'd just reddit this and show them the middle finger.
    Unfortunently altho this website is Curse's, this is no Arena Junkies, so w/e you post here wont be talked about anywhere else (these forums are still not very popular)

Last edited by Nuba on 4/20/2014 2:37:41 PM

/BudaBudie
     @TheNubaHS
     /TheNubaHS

• #7 (Live Patch 5170)
    Quote from Nuba »
    Quote from Asuryan »

Where does it say that?  Makes sense though.  I assumed that result reporting would be handled automatically by the software.  Seems a bit strange to run a tournament based on the honesty of the players...

• #8 (Live Patch 5170)
    Quote from Asuryan »
    Quote from Nuba »
    Quote from Asuryan »

Where does it say that?  Makes sense though.  I assumed that result reporting would be handled automatically by the software.  Seems a bit strange to run a tournament based on the honesty of the players...

that is how all tournaments are based on, currently.
    ALL tournaments

/BudaBudie
     @TheNubaHS
     /TheNubaHS

• #9 (Live Patch 5170)

Thanks everyone for the support, the admin made me even think that I did something wrong! And is now ignoring everything. I don't want to other players would have to go trough this, I will be not participating in ESL tournaments anymore, I am sure this problem was solvable. Thanks again.

DIAMOND#2402 - EU

• #10 (Live Patch 5170)

I'm the guy, you  "won" against, Dont listen to this guy, he lost. 1st round I lost Handlock vs Zoo, i won Anti-aggro Rogue vs Zoo and Anti Aggro Rogue vs Hunter. I would love to see your screenshots, i have one aswell. This guy is butthurt because he is "legendary" and lost to Rank 12.

• #11 (Live Patch 5170)
    Quote from Asuryan »

Hearthstone does not currently provide any support for people running tournaments. We don't even have an observer mode.

Quote from tack1 »

I'm the guy, you  "won" against, Dont listen to this guy, he lost. 1st round I lost Handlock vs Zoo, i won Anti-aggro Rogue vs Zoo and Anti Aggro Rogue vs Hunter. I would love to see your screenshots, i have one aswell. This guy is butthurt because he is "legendary" and lost to Rank 12.

Oh snap, now we got dramas!

• #12 (Live Patch 5170)
    Quote from tack1 »

Let the drama begin!

• #13 (Live Patch 5170)
    Quote from tack1 »

So post the screenshots then.

• #14 (Live Patch 5170)

That ronald mcdonald pic lmfao this guy seems like a troll to me

• #15 (Live Patch 5170)

Screenshot of the last game

ATTACHMENTS
    • Hearthstone_Screenshot_4.20.2014.20.22.27
    Last edited by tack1 on 4/21/2014 2:29:34 AM
  • #16 (Live Patch 5170)

Is it best 2 of 3 games?  If so, we need to see at least 2 screenshots.

• #17 (Live Patch 5170)

Sorry, i have only the last one. That's why i want to see the other ones from him. It went lock vs lock, rogue vs lock, rogue vs hunter. Obviously he had to lose game 2 to switch classes from lock to hunter.

• #18 (Live Patch 5170)

Alright DeDiamond, your move.

• #19 (Live Patch 5170)

I call BS since this tack1 guy only uploaded 1 screenshot. Since you don't have the second, there's no point to be proven here.

• #20 (Live Patch 5170)

You call BS... umm... At least he posted something - the first guy posted no screenshots up to this point... just saying :)

I've been curious how is the tournament matter handled without any additional software or ingame support. If that's the case - glad I'm not participating in any of them yet, lol.

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes