Get this "Zoo" deck out of my life thanks alot Reynad

• #1 (Beta Patch 4482)

title says it all, wheres my Blood Knights at?!?

Anyone have tips on how to beat this deck? Yet another aggro warlock deck.

• #2 (Beta Patch 4482)

IMO there is no hard counter. Soft counter is good tempo rogue in my experience...

• #3 (Beta Patch 4482)

Yeah old school rogue has always done well vs this.deck. It's about 75/25, which is pretty good. Shamans also have a slightly favorable matchup, although it's more like 60/40. Reynad also came out with a paladin control deck on his youtube channel, and he mentioned it's does decent vs board control lock because the zoo deck was designed to play around Druids and swipe.

• #4 (Beta Patch 4482)

I think priest can also win against this kind of deck quite easily.

Hearthstone Players Writer 
     Soulbound Deckbuilding Team Owner
     Hearthstone Teacher - PM me for Inquiries 
     Hearthstone Freelance Writer - PM me for Inquiries 

• #5 (Beta Patch 4482)

If Priest gets right cards. Pyro, smite, PW:S, Auchenai, Circle. Holy Nova is quite slow. If you somehow not capable of comboing them into board clear, you'll get crushed.

• #6 (Beta Patch 4482)
    Quote from Omegarayblade »

If Priest gets right cards. Pyro, smite, PW:S, Auchenai, Circle. Holy Nova is quite slow. If you somehow not capable of comboing them into board clear, you'll get crushed.

If this deck sees an increase in play it might actually be viable to put some Blood Knights in your deck.

Last edited by Lux_EU on 3/7/2014 2:13:20 AM

• #7 (Beta Patch 4482)

I actually think SW:P might do great since it can kill those pesky Scarlet Crusaders. And many other things as well. Earth Shock is better ofc, but whatever.

Last edited by Omegarayblade on 3/7/2014 2:15:02 AM
  • #8 (Beta Patch 4482)

I run SW:P in my priest decks anyway - I know some people don't like it, but the amount of times I have won because of this card is huge.

• #9 (Beta Patch 4482)

Unfortunately, there are too many things priest needs to put in deck already. :<

• #10 (Beta Patch 4482)

Atm I feel like my priest deck is in a good place. Although it can be a little slow at times its pretty solid, SW:P fits into my deck and play style. I tried not to cram to many different techniques that priests can do - Shadow,Giants,Ancient Watcher  etc I tried to make it simple and make sure the mana curve was sensible and I am having great success with it so far. 

• #11 (Beta Patch 4482)

Try this.

• #12 (Beta Patch 4482)

I think you can try starfall+geddon+(2x HT) ramp late game druid...

The deck doesnt run siphon soul so you just get those trees out(assuming you last till round 7) and you're safe :D

• #13 (Beta Patch 4482)

I have a really good win rate against it (around 44/6 in 50 games) by playing Druid. They can't really deal with an Innverated Yeti that well and when you drop a few dudes and Defender of Argus, then your Swipes and Wraths are so much better because you'll make a new definition of a valuable 2-for-1. 

My strategy is to kill their value creatures agressively. If they have a few taunts and a Juggler, my Wrath is gonna bin him and my Golem is gonna chip 2 health away from that shieldbearer or that Void walker. Without these combo cards, Zoo is just droping a bunch of midrange average dudes.

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes