- Heal and control his board.
- Play your taunt minions so you don't take too much face damage.
- Save one Equality + Consecrate/Wild Pyro for P2
- Make sure you complete all actions before popping his shield.
- Maximise damage when popping his shield. Bring his armour as close to 1 before using a big minion.
- Use The Black Knight on his Abomination to get 2 board wide damage.
- Board wipe at the start to get rid of his Guardians.
- Play many minions over large minions. Silver Hand Recruit is great here and you can buff them with Blessing of Kings.
- Save one Equality for his annoying Spectral Knights. (He can also MC your Spectral Knights. That's OP!)
- Beware of Twisting Nether. Do not play your entire hand at once. He runs 2 of them.
THIS DECK LIKE ANY OTHER PALLY CONTROL DECK REQUIRES PATIENCE! DON'T EXPECT TO WIN QUICK.