New List for November
Video and Legend Proof
Standard budget version
Standard $$$ version
How to use
1. Watch my guide to the high ranks.
2. Play this deck in wild mode.
Please let me know in the comments if this guide works for you. Cheers!
- Alleycat: Strong 1 drop with good synergy with Crackling Razormaw and Scavenging Hyena.
- Hunter's Mark: Cheap removal with Unleash the Hounds and your other 1-1 tokens.
- Jeweled Macaw: 1 drop with free refill. Makes Hunter great again!
- Crackling Razormaw: Best Hunter card imo. Adapting a beast will almost always happen and is just super powerful in combination with a 3-2 beast.
- Dire Wolf Alpha: Buff your 1-1 tokens or reach the critical damage to kill something.
- Golakka Crawler: The most common deck in Wild is Pirate Warrior. This card litterally eats Pirates!
- Haunted Creeper: More tokens and beast synergy. Budget replacement: Scavenging Hyena. I am not even sure if the deck would not be better with 2x Hyena.
- Quick Shot: Awesome removal or finisher. Budget replacement: Grievous Bite.
- Animal Companion: Always summon Huffer!
- Deadly Shot: Kill Alley Armorsmith or Tar Lord for 3 Mana.
- Kill Command: Removal or finisher. Just a classic in Hunter.
- Unleash the Hounds: Synergy with Scavenging Hyena, Dire Wolf Alpha and Hunter's Mark.
- Houndmaster: Hunters unfair card making beasts go wild.
- [deck]Piloted Shredder[/deck]: Mainly a filler. You can also play Infested Wolf or Dark Iron Dwarf.
- Nesting Roc: Another Un'Goro card making Hunter great again! You almost always will be able to proc the taunt. The stats are insane for the mana cost and work well against aggressive decks and defensive decks. Priests can't kill this.
- Savannah Highmane: Roar power. Wanna play around board clear? Use Highmane!
- Dr. Boom: Just the boom. Budget replacement: Tundra Rhino.