I'm really happy to share you my Tempo Warrior list! I've never thought this deck could actually works, but it does and it wrecks ass!
- Aggro deck: always keep Fiery War Axe, Whirlwind & Ravaging Ghoul - w/ coin Frothing Berserker
- Control matchup: always keep Fiery War Axe, Acolyte of Pain, Frothing Berserker w/ coin Kor'kron Elite or Elise the Trailblazer
Short Card Talk:
- Sudden Genesis: I've never thought I'd have played this cards, but it is pretty good. You can fill board or even find lethal with Grommash - double Grommash! INSANE!
- Elise the Trailblazer: this card is so good: she fills your hand with insane good cards and can drastically change the result of the match! The pack she shuffle in your deck is an additional spell for Yogg-Saron, Hope's End. OPOP!
- Yogg-Saron, Hope's End: Yogg-Saron is simply Yogg-Saron, you know this guy. Played in the middle of the match can cast 6/7 spells - not that bad, right?
1. If you're facing a lot of Taunt Warrior or Paladin I really suggest you to replace Sudden Genesis with The Black Knight. Really guys, this card is so powerful: you know, he can destroy a taunt enemy and help you to push damage. It's so satisfying destroy enemy Alley Armorsmith PogChamp
3. I've replaced the Direhorn Hatchling for Alley Armorsmith. I think it's a better 5 mana taunt because she gives you armor that can save your game against Freeze Mage, Miracle Rogue and aggro decks.
LOOK AT THIS!:
HOME PAGE BABY!:
I really want to thank you, guys, for all your support. I've never thought this deck would be so appreciate by you. I'll surely try out to build other cool list!
I really hope you'll give this deck a try and pls, let me know in the comment section below what do you think about it and how you'll improve it!
If you like it I really beg you to leave a +1, I'd really appreciate it!
p.s. I give you my apologise for my bad english. ^^"