As promised im making further deck instructions. Thanks for the upvotes!
- Swapped 2 Primalfin Lookout for 2 Stonehill Defender. Discovering murlocks doesnt rly help and they are low in value. Also 3/2 body is rly weak. Stonehill defender ended up being too good in paladin.
Removed 1 Spikeridged Steed for Dirty Rat because number of losses against quest rogue and quest mage became unbearable. Havent seen any quest rogue nor mage since and ive always felt dirty rat was strong no matter the opponent as many minions have strong battlecries nowadays.Dirty rat still good but with this meta another copy of spikeridged seems stronger.
- Substituted Deathwing for Primordial Drake to help me fight for board better instead giving it up holding my hopes in him.
- Yesterday went on insane winstreak from rank 4 to rank 2.
Hello fellow seekers of light!
Midange paladin is back with twice the power he had b4 leaving standard! Now with murlocks!
Why paladin? My favourite class and 1st golden hero. Love the playstyle and the way you fight with honor. Aggro, midrange, control... Paladin has it all.
Paladin is my most played class and each season in MSG i reached rank 5 and above with my own buffadin decks.
- Turn 1-3 you just play cards on curve.
- Turn 4 is the time where you should come up with a tactic on how to progress further.
- Sau you have gentle megasaur and finja in hand. You dotn really want to play megasaur (unless youve got in hand) because on turn 6 you can create powerful combo with finja - so you should tihnk about playing sth else on this turn.
- Or you have Sunkeeper - then maybe its good idea to start building as large board as possible to get maximum value out of him and maybe even win a game.
- Or you have sunkeeper, gentle megasaur, finja and nothing else to do. Then you can play megasaur and combo finja with Tarim on turn 6.
- After turn 6 you just make the most optimal plays so either you continue playing on curve when possible or make the best use of cards in your hand combining them together or supporting your existing board with cards like Spikeridged steed, gentle megasaur, murlock warleader etc...
- By turn 10 you should already win but if not then there are a lot of tools allowing for longer control game.
2. MULLIGAN GUIDE
MULLIGANS DEPEND ON THE OPPONENT YOURE FACING
3. CARD CHOICE EXPLANATION
Vilefin Inquisitor now you have unlimited murlocks for further synergy
Equality game reset with consecration or just very efficient single target removal
Hydrologist murlock and just an universal great paladin card
Aldor Peacekeeper contorl tool for neutralizing big threats
Wickerflame Burnbristle heal, taunt just a great midrange and contorl minion
Sunkeeper Tarim although I didnt expect nor i think most of the players this card to see any play it turned out to be one of the strongest legendaries in game. A must have in most if not every paladin deck.
Grimestreet Protector very underestimated card and one of my favourite in paladin set. Ability to grant a divine shield to both minions and protect them with decent taunt is huge in later midrange phase of the game. Also very good synergy with finja and spikeridged steed aswell as with any other minion rly.
Ragnaros, Lightlord decent body and heal. Leaving this on board often times means defeat for your opponent especially if hes an aggro player.
Rockpool Hunter one of the best murlocks in game. This card actually allows for murlock decks to even exist in the meta
Murloc Warleader a must have in any murlock deck
Primalfin Lookout card draw and murlock. Very good card especially when your hero power summons murlocks. Also this card can discover itself giving an extra value.
Tar Creeper just a very decent 3 drop granting protection for your face and other minions
Gentle Megasaur although i did expect this card to be good i didnt tihnk it will be so great especially with murlock hero power. Must have in every murlock deck.
Finja, the Flying Star even tho there are some murlocks you dont rly want to summon without triggering their battlecry this is still a staple in any murlock deck especially with addition of Gentle Megasaur Spikeridged Steed Sunkeeper Tarim and Grimestreet Protector
The Curator very efficient card draw
Deathwing you may laugh at this card choice but with this decks gameplan playing deathwing often times means victory. This is basically your last stand and card is needed for curator synergy.
4. CARDS OMISSION
Bluegill Warrior there are enough fast tools in a deck to handle what bluegill could have aswell thus i did not include this card. Also i wanted to focus more on the late game thus i choose more controlish way and this card has very low value in cost of tempo.
Stonehill Defender i agree this card is very powerfull in paladin although this deck has enough 3 drops and card draw was never a problem for me. Thus i prefer to have stronger early game.
5. CARD SYNERGY
murlock hero power + many cards in deck
6. CARD REPLACEMENTS
Got to rank 5 with 70% WR.
Here are the stats.
Be sure to upvote if you like the deck and leave a comment if you wish.