This is my Quest Rogue deck which is combining the elemental synergy to accomplish the quest with some low cost taunt combos.
Sunfury Protector and Bilefin Tidehunter are the key cards of deck which give incredible comeback opportunities with shadowstep-like combos.
Keep Igneous Elemental, Fire Fly, Youthful Brewmaster, Shadowstep and Gadgetzan Ferryman. Always aim to have at least 1 Elemental and 1 "bring back" card in starting hand.
- Try to keep Preparation for activation of quest reward.
- Use "bring back" cards only on 1/2 Flame Elemental until the quest is completed.
- Don't use non-elemental minions at the beginning of game unless board control plays a vital role like in games vs. Pirate Warrior, Zoolock or Face Hunter.
Pros vs. other Quest Rogue Decks
- Higher win chance vs. aggro decks
- Slightly faster to complete the quest
- Easier to play
Cons vs. other Quest Rogue Decks
- Less charge minions - Less cards in hand without Swashburglar
Update: 13th April 2017