Here is the deck of the 2nd place of Insomnia TrueSilver Championship III - Xixo.
He played well by this deck on the final day, but not in the main game of tournament.
Anyway it is a strong deck.
1. Malygos + 2x Moonfire + 2x Living Roots = 26 dmg (you should reduce cost of at least one card Malygos or Roots to cast all in one turn).
2. 2x Arcane Giant can win many matchups after Big Game Hunter became 5 mana cost.
3. If nothing works we have Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.
It is a fast deck. We need to draw, to draw and to draw again. We should find our "Win condition №1" and reduce its cost with Emperor Thaurissan.
Gadgetzan Auctioneer play like in Miracle Rogue, because we have a lot of cheap spells. Also the coin has more value for this deck.
1. Innervate. If you have it, you can keep Nourish or Mire Keeper to gain more mana crystals.
2. Wild Growth.
4. Swipe vs Warlocks
5. May be Mire Keeper + coin, depends on opponent.
We have no Mulch here, so if we need to remove something Big, we should find it with Raven Idol.
I don't think that we can do any replacements, because we can lost our temp.
Don't forget to play Fandral Staghelm in the right time and right place. Remember, that he is more stronger after Emperor Thaurissan and we can make several combos in one turn.
And in the end of writeup my favourite game Xixo's Maly Druid vs Ostkaka's Ramp Druid.