Why are some of my posts getting deleted?

• Just made a long rant post, clicked create topic and it immediately dissappeared, it was as though I'd never posted at all. What gives?
    The title was pretty long and so was the text, why does it not appear?
  • 01/12/2018 02:53 AMPosted by 그림자폭풍
    Just made a long rant post, clicked create topic and it immediately dissappeared, it was as though I'd never posted at all. What gives?
    The title was pretty long and so was the text, why does it not appear?

Hey! It may not be disappearing, just in transition. Sometimes, posts can take a minute or two to update to the website. If this is happening, please just give it time. If you go back, try to post the same thing again or refresh a lot, it can end up posting multiple times, in which case, it gets flagged as spam and hidden.

This will then lend to it appearing to be vanishing. Jfyi.

01/12/2018 04:32 AMPosted by Razien
    Were you talking crap about the game? That's why, they don't want to hear how unfun this game is becoming.

Yeah......this isn't true. Please see the multiple other comments on this topic.

01/12/2018 04:41 AMPosted by Lyryal
    Long rant useless post delete , less crap to read on the forums is good !

OP actually has some really great posts and context. Would be a shame if his posts were deleted imo.

01/12/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Alaskaneagle
    I've attempted to post into two topics that have been deleted and one that was deleted shortly after posting... Blizzard seems very delete happy today

I think two were about aggro decks and one was about how someone had been placed against a wild player (which I posted on because I had actually been clicked from standard to wild without me doing it yesterday)

Eagle - please see response to OP. None of your comments have been deleted.
  • 01/12/2018 11:23 AMPosted by Alaskaneagle
    I wasn't talking about mine. lol. 2 of them I didn't even comment in. But it does seem like an unusually high number of posts are being deleted today.

Oh... my mistake. I misunderstood.