Hearthstone resolution

• Hey guys!
    I've just installed Hearthstone but it keeps saying me that my resolutions is bad and tried to change it, but it fails everytime

"Switching to resolution 1360x768 failed, trying lower one
    Switching to resolution 1360x768 failed, trying lower one
    All resolution switches have failed
    Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1680x1050 fs=1 hz=0)"

Some help?
  • Hey Windyishere,

Have you made sure that Windows and your video drivers are up to date? I would definitely start with that, it may also be a good idea to try a New Windows Admin user by following the instructions here, rebooting and then logging in with the new admin to see if that helps at all.

However if you do continue to have issues I would like to get a copy of your DXDIAG. To get this just follow the instructions here and then paste the contents of the DXDIAG.txt in your reply between the [code][/code] tags and we can go from there.
  • 01/02/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Kapuchu
    As for my DXDIAG, I WOULD follow the instructions, and find it, but the latter two links you provided are broken. Both of them simply lead to a "Page Not Found".
    I just confirmed both links should be working, if you are still having issues I would just google search 'obtain system files battle.net' and hopefully that should get you to the page.