Blue Tagged Guides, Krelm's Buff Explained, Save Transfer on UEE, Starter Crafted Barbarian
July 23 Alpha Patch Notes - New Battleground, Rehgar, UI Changes, Artifacts System, and More!
Warlords of Draenor Beta Patch Notes Update - July 22
The Arachnid Quarter Heroic Boss Deck Guides
If you're having trouble with the Arachnid Quarter's Heroic bosses, we've got some great decks (and guides!) from several community members which you should check out! These decks can also be used to help clear the normal modes as the fights are fairly similar, just on an easier scale. Good luck!
Arachnid Quarter Purchase Refunds
If you accidentally purchased the Arachnid Quarter yesterday for 700 gold, you may have a refund waiting for you when you login. An email is also being sent to your Battle.net email address to let you know of the refund.
We've currently resolved the issue where players were able to purchase the Arachnid wing so that it's no longer possible, and we've also identified everyone who was impacted and spent gold.
Players who were impacted will be getting a reimbursement of the 700g, and an email confirming that it's been fixed on your account. We anticipate that these accounts will all be addressed by end of day. Thanks for your patience, everyone!
Naxxramas Known Issues
The Known Issues thread has been updated for the Curse of Naxxramas. If you're encountering one of these bugs, know that it is being looked into.
- Entering the client following the season roll can give you a pop up displaying "NO RECORD FOUND".
- Alarm-o-Bot re-enters your hand from off screen when activating
- The "End Turn" button can appear to have issues if a card is played as the turn timer fuse burns out.
- Adding a player you have just played to your friends list can cause their name to appear multiple times.
- Minions can have their positions swapped while attempting to play another minion or when a minion's effect brings another minion into play.
- Nozdormu can give an extended amount of time under certain conditions.
- Clicking the flavor text box for a card in the Collection Manager can cause the box to get smaller and smaller.
- Small visual lines can be seen in some of the buttons on the UI (Cancel button in queue as well as the buttons in the Collection Manager
- Knife Juggler can hit minions that have taken fatal damage
- The Rogue Class Challenge deck has an extra card.
- Eaglehorn Bow is not offering the proper amount of dust for being disenchanted
- Naming a deck after one of the Naxxramas bosses will cause visual issues
- The moue pointer can appear "off" and not pointing at the intended target