Thanks to everyone for your continued patience. We're working as hard as we can to identify and isolate each issue, and resolve this situation as quickly as possible.
At this time, Blizzard Customer Support doesn't have the ability to provide refunds for purchases that may have gone awry due to these ongoing issues. Not to worry! The Hearthstone Dev Team is well aware of the impact this has had, and they are working to deliver the purchased content and address billing concerns.
As we hear any updates throughout the day, we'll be sure to post them here. We can't stress enough how important it is to help us keep this thread organized, and everyone has done a fantastic job of that and providing us with the information that we need to investigate and get this fixed. Much appreciated!
Good morning, everyone. We're continuing the monitor the payment issues that are happening when trying to purchase the Plague Quarter. Rest assured our technicians are on the case.
In addition to the issues mentioned below, we wanted to let you know of other issues that we're also aware of. We don't have an ETA on these issues just yet, but our development team continues to investigate and are working towards a resolution.
- In Game Shop closed intermittently
- Double-billed for Naxxramas purchases
- Being stuck or crashing while "Waiting for Authorization"
- Naxxramas Wings are unavailable after successfully purchasing
Thank you for your patience, folks.
For everyone who had a failed transaction (gold or cash purchase), please check your Order History in Account Management and let me know what you see.
- For failed purchases made by gold, the gold will be released back to you within 10 minutes or so.
- For failed purchases made by cash on PC, the money will be released from your bank within 72 hours (per your financial institution's policies)
- For failed purchases made by iTunes on iPad, the money will be reimbursed according to apple's policies.
- For all cases where more than one purchase was successful (gold, cash, or iTunes), our development team continues to review and work towards a resolution for these.
We are able to see which accounts have multiple purchases that were successfully completed with the Plague Wing unlocked, so even if you haven't posted in this thread the resolution will be rolled out to you as well as soon as it's ready!
We are investigating cases where players are attempting to purchase the Curse of Naxxramas: Plague Quarter wing. Our technicians are on the case! To help aid their investigation, we'd like to collect some additional information:
- Cash or Gold purchase:
- Error received (if any):
To help keep data collection clean for our development team's research, off-topic posts may be deleted. Thank you!
Some players may also encounter Shop Closed messages when attempting to purchase access to Naxxramas wings, which we are also investigating.